INCU-II Incubator/Radiant Warmer Analyzer
Ensure the safety of your smallest patients
Functionality you need. Compactness you desire
The Fluke Biomedical INCU II is an all-in-one incubator and radiant warmer analyzer that simplifies testing, and helps ensure the proper performance and safety of infant incubators, transport incubators, and radiant warmers.
Portable and intuitive to use, the INCU II simultaneously tests temperature, airflow, sound, and humidity. Test results and parameters can be monitored in real-time on a large easy-to-read LCD screen, or be transferred to your computer wirelessly*. A general testing option enables you to complete a quick test in just 15 minutes.
• Simultaneously measures:
– Temperature (in six different locations)
• Can stay in incubator chamber for up to 24 hours using rechargeable battery or 48 hours on ac power, without compromising the integrity of the test environment
Portable and easy-to-use
• Portable and compact design, weighing less than 3 lb (1.4 kg)
• Simplifies test set-up with color-coded temperature probes that match color of input ports
• Large, color LCD screen containing on-screen test direction, real-time data, and results
Test automation and customization
• On-board test automation allows standardized work flow
• Creates personalized test sequences for automatic test completion
• Both standards-based testing templates and general testing options, allowing you to create a protocol specific to your needs and complete a test in just 15 minutes
Simplifies test results, analysis, and reporting
Displays real-time test results and pass/fail indicators for fast and easy troubleshooting.
• Complies with global standards, including IEC 60601-2-19, 2-20, and 2-21 for infant incubators, transport incubators, and radiant warmers
• From OEM factory floor, OEM field service, ISO field service, and in-house BMET, the INCU II is equipped to satisfy your testing needs, including automated testing to the IEC 60601-2-19, 2-20, and 2-21 standards
Testing incubators and radiant warmers regularly is essential to validate their performance and ensure the safety and comfort of infants.
The Fluke Biomedical INCU II Incubator/Radiant Warmer Analyzer simplifies testing and verifying baby incubators, transport incubators, and radiant warmers are safe and conform to global IEC 60601-2-19 and IEC 60601-2-21 performance standards.
Portable and intuitive-to-use, with a large easy-to-ready LCD screen, the INCU II incubator tester operates as a stand-alone device, simultaneously testing, and storing temperature, airflow, sound, humidity, and other common environmental and operational parameters. Along with standard tests, its on-board automation lets you create customized test groups.
The INCU II incubator analyzer also simplifies test analysis and reporting. Not only are real-time results displayed, but Pass/Fail indicators make it quick to troubleshoot, and pinpoint issues. An Excel add-in allows for detailed test analysis with visual graphs, and the option of creating one-off and standardized reports.
Test results can be saved on the INCU II incubator analyzer or transferred to your computer. The 24 hour battery allows for long-term testing, and the INCU II can store up to 48 hours of test memory.
Pairing the Skin Temperature Heater Assembly (STHA) Accessory with the INCU II, the accuracy of the incubator/radiant warmer’s skin temperature probe can be measured within minutes.
– Enables simultaneous measurement of humidity, airflow, sound, and temperature from six different points
– Wireless* functionality supports fast and convenient downloading of test results and data
– Simplifies set-up tests with color-coded temperature probes that match color of input ports
– Displays pass/fail indicators and real time test results on a large LCD screen
– Portable and compact design, weighs less than 9 pounds
– Creates personalized test sequences for automatic test completion
– Tests accuracy of skin temperature probe with the Skin Temperature Heater Assembly accessory
– Able to choose from 8 different language interfaces
– Complies with all global standards, including IEC 60601-2-19, IEC 60601-2-20 and IEC 60601-2-21
*Wireless capabilities not available in all countries. Ask your distributor for more details.