- Measurement of contamination and dose-rate
- Two simultaneous probe channels
- Dual alpha/beta display for each probe
- Customized alarm set-point for each connected probe
- Multiple measurement modes: Frisking,
- Scaler-Timer and Go-NoGo
- Specific OneHand/OneFoot mode with body detection and automatic background management
- Manual background deduction for net measurement of contamination
- Backlit graphical digital display
- Analog-like bargraph with digital display
- Back-up built-in rechargeable battery with no memory effect
- Rugged, light weight and easy to use
- Upgradable product through firmware upgrade
The AVIOR-2 unit is a versatile alarm desktop, portable or wall mounted dose-rate and survey meter for the contamination control and dose-rate assessment. The extensive experience of Mirion (Canberra™) in nuclear measurement combined with the exhaustive users’ feedback drove us to create a new product for better supporting most situations encountered in the field such as laboratories, industrial sites, nuclear power plants, open air yards and emergency situations.
AVIOR-2 is equipped with two CSP™ inputs and features a simultaneous display of both probes. When an Alpha/Beta CSP probe is connected, the display automatically toggles to dual screen and provides user with discriminated alpha from beta measurement results, thus allowing to check and measure contamination twice as fast as most instruments available on the market.
A specific Hand/Foot measurement mode offers the ability to control the alpha and beta contamination on one hand and one foot at the same time. It is an ergonomic and affordable solution when available footprint does not provide sufficient space for traditional Hand/Foot bigger monitors.