- Static and dynamic compensation of the radon and thoron solid progenies
- Perfectly adapted for alpha and beta measurement of particulates in environment with high rate of radon
- Optimized alpha measurement for high energies (PU238, PU239)
- Real time alpha spectrometry
- Up to 6 months filter cassette autonomy
The ABPM 203M monitor forms part of the RAMSYS™ product line.
Its small and lightweight extendable sensor allows this monitor to function locally next to the respiratory tract of workers. A dual silicon detector performs the gamma compensation and a radial fin grid limits the scattering of the alpha particles (static compensation) which facilitates the compensation of the radon and thoron solid progenies by the processing algorithms (dynamic compensation).
Operating costs are minimised through unattended operation, by the use of a continuous filter and the on-line spectroscopy capability. All these features make the ABPM 203M monitor an efficient diversified and cost effective tool.