- Portable, ergonomic design with an integrated handle and tilt stand
- On-board automation with automated test sequences for easy compliance to key global electrical safety standards (ANSI/AAMI ES-1 (NFPA-99), IEC62353 (VDE751), IEC60601-1 2nd and 3rd editions, and AS/NZS 3551)
- User-friendly interface for streamlined testing
- ECG waveform tests and dual-lead measurements combine the functionality of a simulator and safety analyzer in a single test tool
- Five applied parts jacks and easy ECG snap connection; optional expander box for up to 12-lead ECG testing
- Easy data entry through barcode external keyboard or on-board keypad
- Wireless communication plus removable memory card for fast and convenient data storage and exchange
- 20 A at 120 V current capability
- Replaceable mains fuses keep your unit in the field and out of the repair shop
- Custom language selections include: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese
- Rigorously tested for rugged field applications with CE and CSA in addition to Fluke-quality- ruggedness for long-term reliability
- Two-year extended warranty (no-cost available after first-year calibration at any authorized Fluke Biomedical Service Center)
- Global support network delivering prompt service and peace of mind to Fluke Biomedical customers worldwide
Test to any standard in minutes with the ESA615
Versatile to any global electrical safety standard of choice, the ESA615 can test to ANSI/AAMI ES-1, NFPA-99, IEC62353, VDE751, IEC60601-1 (2nd and 3rd editions) and AS/NZS 355 standards. The ESA615 is an all-in-one solution with a safety analyzer and ECG simulator in a single electrical safety test instrument. This multifaceted device performs all primary electrical safety tests, including line (mains) voltage, ground wire (protective earth) resistance, insulation resistance, device current, and patient lead leakage tests. It also offers ECG simulation and point-to-point voltage, leakage, and resistance tests. Key features
- Automated: Pre-set templates allow you to test to the global electrical safety standard of your choice at the push of a button. Let the unit guide you through the test steps quickly and accurately in three simple steps: 1.Select standard 2.Start test 3.Store results It is that easy. The automated test sequences are easily customized to suit individual testing requirements.
- Portable: The ESA615 is a small, lightweight analyzer complete with an integrated handle to make transportation from place to place simple for on-the-go field service professionals. It is designed for operation in tight spaces, and can easily fit on any cart. A light, protective carrying case makes it easy to store and transport safely.
- Easy to use: A push-button interface allows quick access to highly-comprehensive functions and features, and an intuitive interface guides the user through tests. The ESA615 features a large display for clear indication of available functions, set-up criteria, device under test receptacle conditions, and test results. Data can be entered quickly with a plug–and-play keyboard, barcode scanner and/or on-board data entry interface. Data archival is fast and simple with wireless communication or through a removable memory card with capacity for up to 100 automated test sequences and 1000 test results.